Prev: Re: What about the UN? - Longish Next: Re: HISTORICON

RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:54:03 -0700
Subject: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions

At 10:28 PM 7/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>You wrote:
>
>>The comments about the 500m dash are possible; two combat rolls will
>>give you 480 m table scale. But if you've ever seen an APC doing a
>500m >flat dash hit a tree stump in knee high grass you'll appreciate
>why it >doesn't happen all the time. Ask Paul Calvi (Tanker) if he has
>his chin >or forehead scar. Anyway, if you have a table with 48 inches

I saw a guy do the same thing on a bicycle going about 30km/h.
It was one of the most horrible things I have ever seen happen to
somebody. His body was _black_ from knee to knee... The moral
of the story is: never pass in knee high grass.

     *	       Tony Christney	      *
     *	     acc@questercorp.com      *
     *	   Buy in, log on, cop out    *

Prev: Re: What about the UN? - Longish Next: Re: HISTORICON