Prev: RE: Orbital Insertion (& other stuff) Next: RE: A question of Suppression

RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 22:28:56 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions

You wrote:

>The comments about the 500m dash are possible; two combat rolls will
>give you 480 m table scale. But if you've ever seen an APC doing a
500m >flat dash hit a tree stump in knee high grass you'll appreciate
why it >doesn't happen all the time. Ask Paul Calvi (Tanker) if he has
his chin >or forehead scar. Anyway, if you have a table with 48 inches

I chatted last week with a fellow currently a light infantryman
(VaARNG) and former tanker (WVARNG) who claimed he preferred the former
as he has yet to break any bones during a ruckmarch, while when hanging
out the loader's hatch when the driver hit the brakes, he cracked a
pair of ribs.

John

Prev: RE: Orbital Insertion (& other stuff) Next: RE: A question of Suppression