Prev: RE: Canadian Convention Next: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions

Re: 15mm figures. - and a Question of Composition

From: Gary Kett <gkett@a...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:51:08 -0400
Subject: Re: 15mm figures. - and a Question of Composition

At 01:35 PM 27/07/98 -0700, Brian Burger wrote:

>Thomas wrote:
>>Now if only I can persuade you the NAC needs a Piper figure (good for
>>morale, bad for enemy morale) and some modern Scots with Advanced ARs
>>and Kilts....
>
>You might want to check out ancient lines - Napoleonic or something -
for
>pipers - I've thought of this a couple of times, but never gotten
around
>to buying a piper or two - or writing up bagpipe rules...
>
>SF Scots would be cool...
>
>Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Hey there Tom, I have a 25mm piper if you want. He's a medieval piper,
but
one all the same. You could stick on a sciFi assault gun (again I just
happen to have one in 25mm)on this figure if you wanted. You could say
that
he wears traditional Scottish appearal in his role. I will get him to
you
next time I see you.

						Gary

					Gary

Prev: RE: Canadian Convention Next: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions