Prev: Re: Strange Idea FT2 Next: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions

RE: Strange Idea FT2

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 07:41:07 +0100
Subject: RE: Strange Idea FT2

> The only physical question is - where would you land??  With that much
> concentrated mass, you would sink a few meters into most
> terrain,

If we have grav tanks then there may be grav technology available
to hold a ship or at least assist it.

As for planeraty landing why not, if it fits your background,
it happens in ST Voyager and in Drake's Igniting The Reaches stories,
where the ship board weapons are pretty bad juju against ground forces.

tim jones
--------

Prev: Re: Strange Idea FT2 Next: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions