Prev: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Re: No Good Guys?

Re: No Good Guys?

From: Tim Schmidt <tims@t...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 20:05:03 -0700
Subject: Re: No Good Guys?

I definitely like good vs. evil in a game.  Sort of spices things up.
However,
my idea of a good guy may not be the same as everyone else.  for
example: I'm
going to control a small empire in our game based on ancient Egypt
(complete
with Pharoah).	I envision them as an industrious, stable group with few
designs on their neighbors.  KR (of Geohex) is constantly trying to turn
them
in to something sinister just because they have a hidden Artificial
Intelligence computer to help run things.  KR's heroes, on the other
hand, are
(naturally) the Free Irish.  They got their start by stealing a part of
the NAC
fleet.	And even today are a smuggleing, theiving, piratical, scummy lot
:-).
One mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter
Tim