Prev: Re: No Good Guys? Next: RE: Drifting to DSII (was Re: New Fighter Types (drifting OT....))

Re: No Good Guys?

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 20:41:14 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: No Good Guys?

> I would disagree. The heroes are, obviously, the crew of the ships
that
> I command. The villans are, equally obviously, you and the crew of the
> ships you command.  ;-}
>
> --
>
> Brian Bell

You mean, the heroes are the crew of the ships that *I* command, and the
villains are the crew of the ships *you* command.  :-)

-----

Even the engineers are not *this* depraved.  This must be the work of
the
Med. students.

						- A friend of mine

-----

Prev: Re: No Good Guys? Next: RE: Drifting to DSII (was Re: New Fighter Types (drifting OT....))