Prev: Re: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: Re: No Good Guys?

Re: No Good Guys?

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 19:04:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: No Good Guys?

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Brian Bell wrote:

> > The GZG games are essentially Sci-fi with modern-style politics, so
there
> > should be no clear "heroes" versus "villains" either.
> >
> I would disagree. The heroes are, obviously, the crew of the ships
that
> I command. The villans are, equally obviously, you and the crew of the
> ships you command.  ;-}

In my case, the infantry grunts and tankers of my side are _of _course_
Noble Defenders of Everything Worth Defending; your evil scummy troops
are
Defilers of the Universe...

Thank you for pointing this out, Brian. No names, but some people seem
be taking the hero/villan side/nation-state entirely too
seriously...Lighten up, people, and remember that all things are
relative...

Later,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: Re: No Good Guys?