Prev: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long) Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Questions

Re: Steam Powered Starships?

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 17:37:33 -0700
Subject: Re: Steam Powered Starships?

...Snip...JTL
> rasing steam with a fusion reactor is, i would guess, quite quick.
however, they would be dependent on 'waterers' - equivalent to todays
oilers or yesterday's coalers. hauling water through space might become
a major occupation of shipping lines (shades of Arrakis!).

> Tom

     I can see where this if going!   Yes, I tink that the movie
'Ice Pirates' was a fun movie and could be used for a background.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long) Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Questions