Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: Re: Need Physics Help!

Re: New Fighter Types

From: jeremy claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:09:21 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: New Fighter Types

> New Fighter Types
> Endo Fighter	  A defensive fighter that can only operate within a
> planetery atmosphere. It has no anti ship capability but attacks as an

> interceptor. (it does not have to comprmise itself with heavy
spaceplane
> additions.)
>		  I think this might be stolen from someone but it is a
> nice idea.

The rules I use is to simply make the long range fighter atmosphere
capable. Launching from a planet to space uses 3 endurance points.
Therefore the launched fighters have the same endurance as space
fighters when they get there.
These fighters can also attack a planets surface but they must have 3
endurance points to return to space.

jeremy claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: Re: Need Physics Help!