Prev: Re: Not Re: Stardate:3000 figs.. Next: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long)

Re: Other 25mm Aliens

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 19:11:49 -0700
Subject: Re: Other 25mm Aliens

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >Ground Zero Games <jon@gzero.dungeon.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, we now have eight figures in the Bug-Eyed Martian (BEM) range
- real
> >> '50s B-movie style aliens with "hairdryer" rayguns!  No piccies
yet, but
> >> the list is in the latest update to the online catalogue (see Paul
Owen's
> >> recent posts).
> >
> >Could be just what I need to get back into painting again :-)
> >
> >How about some FT ships of a similar vintage: either
> >disc shaped, or roughly conical with fins ?
> >
> >Alun.
> >(alun.thomas@cbis.com)
>
> Well, we are already thinking about a little "scout saucer" in 25mm,
maybe
> big enough to land a squad of Martians in the backwoods....
> As to FT size ones, does anyone else think there is a market for some
> saucers and maybe some Flash Gordon/Dan Dare style rocketships? BTW,
Scotia
> do a couple of nominally 6mm Flying Saucers (larger one is about an
inch
> diameter) that will do for FT, or as Vree ships for B5.
>
> Jon (GZG)

     I am already using them for one of my alien races, The 'MCLM'
(Mar'Cal Le'Mer).   Traditional flying saucer profile, currently
trying them out in the campaign.

Stay tuned to this channel for further developments.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Not Re: Stardate:3000 figs.. Next: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long)