Prev: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long) Next: Re: Other 25mm Aliens

Re: Not Re: Stardate:3000 figs..

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 19:05:46 -0700
Subject: Re: Not Re: Stardate:3000 figs..

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
...Snip...JTL
> battles ;-) And dislike Nova Cannon <g> (No, I'm not serious... My
ships
> are divided into several distinct fleets, many of which would rather
fire
> at one another than at a common enemy <g>)
>
> Later,
>
> Oerjan Ohlson

Oerjan,
     I totally agree, no wave, no nova, no reflex, other than that
(and a totally revised movement priority) anything goes.

     I tend to be NAC, FCT, NSL, and Kra'Vak, using the ESU and FSE
as fillers for battles.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long) Next: Re: Other 25mm Aliens