Prev: Re: Other 25mm Aliens Next: Re: Other 25mm Aliens

Flying Saucers and Rocket Ships

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:17:23 +0100
Subject: Flying Saucers and Rocket Ships

> As to FT size ones, does anyone else think there is a market for some
> saucers and maybe some Flash Gordon/Dan Dare style
> rocketships?

Alien/X-files stuff is very popular. Doing some saucer / rockwell
area 51 type ships might have some interest. I think the testors plastic
kits
did pretty well. And you have the alien abduction lines. What about
Indepence Day clones? DD/Flash Gordon - wait until they release a new
movie.

> diameter) that will do for FT, or as Vree ships for B5.

B5 clones - that's a probably a good market

--
Tim Jones

The FT FAQ is available at:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html
The FT FAQ Forum is available at:
http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=fullthrust

Prev: Re: Other 25mm Aliens Next: Re: Other 25mm Aliens