Prev: RE: The Phalons Next: RE: The Phalons

Re: Other 25mm Aliens

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:16:38 +0100
Subject: Re: Other 25mm Aliens

>SUpposedly GZG makes a series of Aliens that look pretty much like teh
>Martians from Mars Attacks, hich of course would be VERY cool. Can GZG
>confirm this. There was no pictures of thes ethings on the site. if so
>would love a platoon or two of them.
>
>Are there any weapons in SG that simulate the good old fashion
>diintergrating ray gun?

Yes, we now have eight figures in the Bug-Eyed Martian (BEM) range -
real
'50s B-movie style aliens with "hairdryer" rayguns!  No piccies yet, but
the list is in the latest update to the online catalogue (see Paul
Owen's
recent posts).
As for SGII rules, you'll have to invent your own till we come up with
something!

Jon (GZG)