Prev: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long) Next: Re: An idea for spotters for snipers

Re: An idea for spotters for snipers

From: douglase@o...
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 02:06:57 -0500
Subject: Re: An idea for spotters for snipers

>Of course he lugs a ruck, with extra ammo, sleeping gear/mini pop-up
>enviro-tent (though issued these, they almost would never carry them.
That's
>for the mech weenies.) And a thermarest pad. the rest of the ruck is
more
>ammo food water, plus team stuff.
>
>Anyway, that's it for now....tired.
>
>Los

Maybe for special forces or countries with more money than troops but
even
now most soldiers get whatever happens to be availabel and affordable.
And
how valuable the individual grunt is to the military compared to the
value
of his gear.

"Well High-tech-Joe costs a million creds to kit out or we can get 100
of
low-tech-Joes in his place.  hmmm... Quarter master order 100,000
LT-Joes
for home defense and frontal assoults please."

War sucks for the grunts no matter the age.

	       That Chuk Guy

Prev: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long) Next: Re: An idea for spotters for snipers