Prev: Re: Lazy Man's Cammo Next: Re: Gravity, Tech & others (was Re: Orbits, etc)

Re: Lazy Man's Cammo

From: Binhan Lin <Binhan.Lin@U...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 10:24:02 -0600
Subject: Re: Lazy Man's Cammo

There are several manufacturers of decal solvents.  They are water
soluble and contain a certain type of alcohol that will melt down
decals.  Usually you apply the decal as normal then paint on a
coating of the solvent.  After a minute or so the decal is almost liquid
and seeps downward into crevices.  After about ten minutes, the solvent
has evaporated and the decal is still soft, but definitely set onto the
plastic.

--Binhan