Prev: FT FAQ Next: Re: SG II rules clarification re: GMS and SAW's mind bender

FAQs

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 11:14:21 +0100
Subject: FAQs

Tim Jones wrote:
> The Draft/Experimental FT FAQ can be found at:
> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html
>
> Steve Pugh
>  you can link this into the Meta FAQ now ( it references back to the
Meta )

The Meta-FAQ is at http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/meta-
faq.txt (HTML version also available but the plain text one is the
primary
version). It's still awaiting some stuff, most of which I asked JT for a
while back.
Now who was doing the DS and SG FAQs?

Steve

--
Steve Pugh			   <steve@wickedweb.co.uk>
Wicked Web Ltd. 	     <http://www.wickedweb.co.uk/>

Prev: FT FAQ Next: Re: SG II rules clarification re: GMS and SAW's mind bender