Prev: Re: UNSC forces Next: Re: SGII EW rules clarification

Re: UNSC forces

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 14:08:11 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: UNSC forces

At 01:13 PM 7/9/98 +1000, you wrote:

>While I haven't got any yet, I have seen these ships.	I will admit
they
>look a little "unusual" to my taste, but I'm sure some people will
>absolutely adore them.
>
>The best thing I believe is that finally the OU have something
distinctive,
>rather than relying to the sell-offs of the major powers...

Well then I guess you've seen the OU Resin vehicles and OU 25mm Powered
Armour?  Some of the ugliest things I've ever seen (sorry Nic).  Those
OU
Powered troops look like Easter Eggs on legs!  I'd be far too embarrased
go into battle wearing something like that!  And the vehicles, while
interesting, aren't to my tastes at all.

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: UNSC forces Next: Re: SGII EW rules clarification