Prev: Re: Star Wars Figures Next: Re: UNSC forces

Re: UNSC forces

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 13:13:37 +1000
Subject: Re: UNSC forces

>> According to Nic Robson the OU ship miniatures should be done but I
still
>>have no idea what they look like.
>I've got (well my husband's got - we're still negotiating final
ownership -
>the only drawback of having more than one gamer in a family) a couple
of
>heavy cruisers so far. They look very similar to the vessels in Fifth
>Element (i.e. flattened cylinders with lots of antennae out the front
and a
>high bridge superstructure at the rear).

While I haven't got any yet, I have seen these ships.  I will admit they
look a little "unusual" to my taste, but I'm sure some people will
absolutely adore them.

The best thing I believe is that finally the OU have something
distinctive,
rather than relying to the sell-offs of the major powers...

Jeremy Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net

Prev: Re: Star Wars Figures Next: Re: UNSC forces