Prev: File attachments Next: Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks

OT: Link speed up

From: <maxxon@s...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 15:42:37 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: OT: Link speed up

Those of you who missed out the Wet Thrust documents, "I hate cm-scale"
pics etc. because of snail-pace download, can direct their eyes to

http://www.swob.dna.fi/mini/gzg/

again, 'cause I've just upgraded my my link speed to 115kbps. I'm
clocking 8-9kB/s to other networks in Finland, so if you still
experience
trouble (that you do *not* get with other Finnish sites), it's
my ISP's international line, beyond my control.

Whew... maybe I should scan the pics of my K'V strike fleet next?

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	   | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: File attachments Next: Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks