Prev: Launching non fighters Next: Re: KV in the New System

Re: Question about the "B5-like" GZG minis

From: "No, kitty, it's my chicken pot pie!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 09:49:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Question about the "B5-like" GZG minis

>>I was looking through the catalog of GZG stuff  and checking out the
>>centauri, starfury, and narn like fighters in the GF range. (I know
there
>>was an argument about this before but some of this stuff "resembles"
B5
>>stuff so don't bother).
>>
>>Anyway, are these fighters compatible in size with eth normal GZG
fighters
>>or are they a bit larger? It's a little difficult to discren. I'd like
>>order some for my collection as long as it's fairly compatible in size
with
>>my NAC/NSL/Kra'Vak forces.
>>
>>Thanks.
>>
>>Los
>
>They are just a SHADE bigger that the regular FT fighters (about the
size
>of most of the Heavy Fighter types), but not enough to matter. They are
>certainly not hugely overscale ones like the AOG B5W fighters.
>
>Jon (GZG)

I'd like to put in that they compare nicely with the Superior Starfleet
Wars
fighters. I used a mix of the Startigers and various Starfleet Wars
fighters
in several games I ran this past weekend at Origins; they looked good
together.
Decent size and everything (well, except my painting skills  ;-).

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Launching non fighters Next: Re: KV in the New System