Prev: RE: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes. Next: Re: GMS on vehicles

Re: Targeting troops

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:26:11 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Targeting troops

You wrote:

>Firstly can I mix types like this in one unit?

Yeah.

>Secondly does my opponent fire at the unit as a whole and
>have casulties decided at random?

Nope.

>Or can they actually take out the engineers and apsw
>specifically?

They can target engineers specifically.  However, I for one don't see a
reason to tell him which is the engineer stand.  We don't look that
obviously different until you get close enough to see the satchel
charges or whatever.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: RE: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes. Next: Re: GMS on vehicles