Prev: GMS on vehicles Next: RE: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.

Targeting troops

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 09:46:18 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Targeting troops

Having a problem in DSII

I have been using a mixture of troop types in one unit.

i.e. 3 stands normal troops 2 stands engineers and 1 apsw

Firstly can I mix types like this in one unit?
Secondly does my opponent fire at the unit as a whole and
have casulties decided at random?
Or can they actually take out the engineers and apsw
specifically?

It's just as you can imagine when approaching an enemy
bunker my opponent takes out the engineers!
So when I get there I cannot do anything :(

jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: GMS on vehicles Next: RE: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.