Prev: Re: TNE Aslan Minis/Far Future Enterprises Next: Re: GZG Future (was Re: Odd FT Idea)

Re: EFSB & RE: Babylon 5

From: <Sabmason@a...>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 19:41:29 EDT
Subject: Re: EFSB & RE: Babylon 5

In a message dated 98-07-05 19:25:26 EDT, Scott writes:

<<  To handle the number of players I'm planning on
 running an Earth Force civil war battle and a battle of the
Narn/Centauri
war. I
 could use some ideas for a matched force on both sides of the secound
conflict (EF
 is easy to balance). I hope to have two or three players on a side. >>

Well, the Narn/Centauri battles depends on what kind of minis you're
bringing
to the table.  Some of the new AOG stuff is really kickass, but huge and
EFSB
has no stats for them.	If you're going with the EFSB ships, the Narn
Heavy
Cruiser and the Centauri Light Cruiser are about evenly matched - the 4
fighter groups on the Narn helps.  Between those ships a difference in
skill
will be greatly magnified - lots of chances to screw up royally.  if
anthing
the Narn CA is a little more versatile, but the Centauri CL has manuver.
Between the Narn Battle Dreadnought (BDN) and the Centauri Battle
Cruiser
(BC), the match is a bit less even - the Narn cannot let the Centauri
get
close, and the Centauri have the good manuvering.  But a Narn CA and BDN
together can take out a Centauri BC relatively easily - if the fighters
are
used well.

Prev: Re: TNE Aslan Minis/Far Future Enterprises Next: Re: GZG Future (was Re: Odd FT Idea)