Prev: On The Subject Of Sensors Next: Re: EFSB & RE: Babylon 5

Re: Shipbuilder DL

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 21:55:41 +0100
Subject: Re: Shipbuilder DL

At 08:25 05/07/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Is there anywhere else besides the conmputer core to DL shipbuilder? I
keep
>getting lock ups about half way through. I can DL other files fine but
the
>big ones I can't. Thanks.
>
>Los

I would recommend using a program like getright if you are having
problems
with large downloads.  If the dl stalls it won't be lost. You can also
pause downloading and start it again when it suits you.  Address if I
remember rightly is

www.getright.com

If thats not the right one just do a web search and you should find it.

Hope that helps.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: On The Subject Of Sensors Next: Re: EFSB & RE: Babylon 5