Prev: Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks Next: Re: Vivre la Quebec libre!! (8-) (was Re: Odd FT Idea)

Re: Odd FT Idea

From: Mike.Elliott@b...
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 12:59:41 +0100
Subject: Re: Odd FT Idea

Red with white crosses - are you sure? I thought the cross of St. John
was
white on a black
background (with swallow tail ends to each arm of the cross)

Mike

jatkins6@ix.netcom.com (John Atkinson)
02/07/98 19:29

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Mike Elliott/UK/BULL)

You wrote:

>This brings to mind Knights Hospitalar in the future....

ROFL!  Knights of St. John!  Red ships with white crosses,
Power-armored troops with Red tabards with same.  Spend most of their
time raiding Islamic Federation commerce and starports.  I've got a DBR
KoSJ army. . .

>etc..... yep... confused. (Not that Canada is much better off these
>days....we can't even really figure out who is and is not part of
>Canada)

Feh.  Just accept the inevitable and apply for statehood.  ;)	Then
we'll combine our forces for a crusade against Quebec.

John "Just Kidding" Atkinson