Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Odd FT Idea

Blacklight gaming (Was: Lights to game/paint by)

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:09:42 +0100
Subject: Blacklight gaming (Was: Lights to game/paint by)

[SMTP:Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU] wrote:
> I've done the blacklight thing; exciting concept, difficult in
execution.

Not a problem

I use blacklight with red light- this fixes the problems
with depth perception but still gives enough
fluorescence for the effect. I use the geohex felt
it has fluorescing stars - looks good.

>I REALLY like using the light, non-glowing paints for the main parts of
the
>ship, and the 'day-glo' for engine tips, weapons, etc., espcially using
>particular color, say red orange for engine exhaust, blue for engine
>panels, pink for beams...

Just what I do, yellow for cabin lights, orange for drives pink/red
weapon
ports.

On Thursday, July 02, 1998 9:49 PM, Brian Bell
[SMTP:brian.bell@axom.com]
wrote:
> Sorry, I did not realize that this would be considered off topic.

Only that lighting hardware configurations (although interesting to
some)
aren't directly related to the GZG game products. I just wanted to make
sure
that
if it dived into the various pros and cons  of lighting hardware it was
appropriately marked, nothing more and certainly no criticism or censure
was
implied or meant.

tim jones
----

Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Odd FT Idea