Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks

Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 17:07:28 +0000
Subject: Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks

At 09:13 02/07/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Re: dealing with Grav tanks...
>
>I'm reminded of my FAVORITE SCi-Fi flicks (well, one of them at least)
>called Earth Vs. the Flying Saucers. The Saucers were impervious to all
>fire, so Scientists (baackthen they were always saving the world
instead
>of f***ing it up), developed a ray that nullified the gravity
>propulsions systems of their flying saucers. This caused them to
>crash..unfortunately they always seemed to crash into spots like the
>white house, congress, etc etc, (hmmm maybe that's not such a bad idea
>afterall....)
SNIP
>Los

I remember that one- in the middle of the climactic battle, the hero
risked
his life to get to a radio truck and broadcast the vital message, "Keep
firing at flying saucers!"...

Rob

"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Auld an bald!"
"

Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Vulnerability of tanks, aircraft to lower TL attacks