Prev: Re: Tank Traps for High Tech Next: Epic DS2 update

Re: sniper weapons for SGII

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 15:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: sniper weapons for SGII

Tom Sullivan mentioned, whilst defending use of dog-mines in gaming with
adults:

> And as new weapon debacles go, it is
>second in my estimation only to the American Bat Bomb Fiasco, which
>(although it involved the deaths of an untold number of bats) I also
>find quite funny.

The what? Bats w/ grenades strapped on? For what purpose? (Terror
weapons,
probably - now a bat won't just tangle itself in your hair, it'll blow
your head off) (and yes, I do know that the bats-in-hair thing is pure
myth...)

Please expand on the 'Bat Bomb Fiasco'...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: Tank Traps for High Tech Next: Epic DS2 update