Prev: Re: Room to Game Next: Re: sniper weapons for SGII

Re: sniper weapons for SGII

From: "Stuart Ford" <smford@e...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 08:41:44 -0500
Subject: Re: sniper weapons for SGII

>Q. Just for the record whats the go with the Heavy Anti-Material Rifle
>(HAMR? and yes I've read the little blurb on page 27. Is it supposed to

>be a rifle that fires "anti-matter" slugs or is it just given that name

>because of the nasty effect it has on any target it hits.

This may be a version of the 20mm AMR that is in use currently with the
USMC and US Army.  They fire either 20mm HE rounds or SLAP
(Saboted Light Armor Piercing) Depleted Uranium rounds.  SLAP rounds
can be used against both soft and light armored targets (IFV's become
Swiss cheese).

My two cents,
Stuart Ford

Prev: Re: Room to Game Next: Re: sniper weapons for SGII