Prev: Re: FT3 Sensor Rules [Long] Next: Re: Room to Game

UFTWWWP: Anyone I'm missing?

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 19:55:15 -0600
Subject: UFTWWWP: Anyone I'm missing?

Hello:
	Work on the latest update for the UFTWWWP is going slowly.
(I've got a
crazy work schedule that gets me out of bed at 4 Dark 00 hours and lets
me go at 1530... I sleep the rest of the day.)	I need to take a head
count of all the FT sites that I am missing from my page.  If you want
inclusion on the page, send me the URL to your site.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "Think of all the considerations that go into each decision you
make:
Is it ethical? Is it good in the long run? Who benefits? Who is harmed?
What
will it cost? Does it go with the couch? Now imagine a large
group-imagine a
very large group, say, 250 million people-trying to agree on every
decision
made by every person in the country. The result would be stupid, silly
and
hugely wasteful-in short, the result would be government."

				     --P.J. O'Rourke

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: FT3 Sensor Rules [Long] Next: Re: Room to Game