Prev: Re: Room to Game Next: UFTWWWP: Anyone I'm missing?

Re: FT3 Sensor Rules [Long]

From: <Mekole@a...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:55:09 EDT
Subject: Re: FT3 Sensor Rules [Long]

Hmmm, why not just make a modified version of a cloaking field that acts
as a
mask of the electronic signature to sensor scans.  This way he could be
operating at silent running with full speed and sensors, but no weapons
or
fire con active.  You might even go so far as to say that once he goes
to an
active sensor ping on enemy vessels, he's detected.

Due to its highly specialized nature, it would cost more than a cloak,
but
might weigh less in mass.  Still there is the problem of all that
expelled
exhaust....

Just my $.02

Gil

Prev: Re: Room to Game Next: UFTWWWP: Anyone I'm missing?