Prev: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies. Next: Re: How to kill a GEV tank

Re: FSE Ships cool?

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 00:02:48 +0100
Subject: Re: FSE Ships cool?

At 15:28 25/06/98 +1000, you wrote:

>>no speed, or the FSE which is dead opposite (BTW, Why, oh why did GZG
>>make the FSE models so darn cool?  It's annoying--I won't play
>>Frenchmen but I really, really like the ships).
>
>It's a matter of taste. Me I think the FSE aren't that great. They look
>me more like ships that have been stepped on. Whereas the NSL ships
just
>look too cool. :-) And a lot of the NAC ships just look silly,
excepting of
>course the heavy frigate which just looks so cute.

	The NAC models are much improved IMHO cut cut the booms in half
and then
assembeling. I'm not real keen on the FSE ships accept their carriers
which
I assemble without those ugly fighter launcher thingys (YUK!)

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies. Next: Re: How to kill a GEV tank