Prev: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies. Next: Re: Robotech stuff (longish)

Mini Stands

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 17:05:41 +0100
Subject: Mini Stands

On Thursday, June 25, 1998 4:48 PM, John Atkinson
[SMTP:jatkins6@ix.netcom.com]
wrote:

> I kinda like the NSL ships, except that thrice accursed light cruiser.
> Why?	The #*($%(@#&$)@#*)% is actually NARROWER than the base stand.
> Makes it a b!^ch to glue on (guess what I just reglued today!)

Buy a plastic stand - GW make some nice round ones
which can be painted to look like the GeoHex Metal ones.
GZG do nice black plastic hex ones.

I'd like to be able to get the GeoHex stands in the UK
any plans supplier dudes?

tim jones
----

Prev: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies. Next: Re: Robotech stuff (longish)