Prev: How to kill a GEV tank Next: Mini Stands

Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies.

From: "Tom Sullivan" <starkfist@h...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 09:00:20 PDT
Subject: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies.

>You wrote:
>
>>Wolves...."  If you like the ships, use the ships.  If you don't like
>>the French, don't call 'em French.  Call 'em something else.	GZG, of
>
>I do.	I very much do.
>
>You may have heard of my Nea Rhomaioi?
>
>John

     Yes, I have.  Sorry.  It was just that hearing you say "I like
these ships, but they're FRENCH ships, and I don't like the French, so I

can't use them" seemed a bit...silly to me.  Like I said, I hear
variations on that sentence far too often for my tastes.  People on this

list, by their very nature, are simply not going to be as narrow-minded
as the average GW fanboy, as I well know.  I just need to switch to
Decaf.

Tom Sullivan
"What color is a chameleon on a mirror?"

Prev: How to kill a GEV tank Next: Mini Stands