Prev: Re: Operational Level Game with Sensor Rules Next: Re: Fleet Book Ship design templates.

Re: SMLs

From: Yum Yum Yab Yum <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:57:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: SMLs

>You can have two (or more) launchers, both fed from the same mag.
>You can have two launchers each with their OWN magazine.
>You can NOT have two launchers each cross-linked to two magazines.
> Is this any clearer?	:)
>
>Jon (GZG)

Okay...now I'm confused...

(ducks & runs)

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: Operational Level Game with Sensor Rules Next: Re: Fleet Book Ship design templates.