Prev: Win 95/NT Ship Builder Update Next: Re: SMLs

Re: Albedo ACV's in Full Thrust

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 08:12:54 -0700
Subject: Re: Albedo ACV's in Full Thrust

>	I am trying to find a way to represent ACV's in Full Thrust.

Albedo is an anthropomorphic comic book which deals heavily in the
socio-political aspects of future warfare and society - as well as being
really good read.

I can't remember the full definition, but I remember the gist. ACVs are
essentially kinetic missiles fired at long range, which have the ablilty
alter their vector enough to still hit their targets. They're fired in
groups - if memory serves - so at least on or two have a shot at
hitting.

Schoon

Prev: Win 95/NT Ship Builder Update Next: Re: SMLs