Prev: SMLs Next: Re: Modern Equivalents

Re: SMLs

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 17:29:20 +0100
Subject: Re: SMLs

> First, what is the range of ER  missiles ?  I think it is 36" but it
> doesn't seem to say this in the book, or at least I can't find it.

It is 36". It's mentioned on the summary chart on page 12. I can't find
it
mentioned anywhere in the SML rules on page 9 though.

> Second, when a SML is bout it is bought empty ?, the loads have to be
> bought separately, so an empty SML is mass 3 and a filled SML would be
> mass 5.  If so some of the ships in th ebook seems to come with filled
> loads for M3 (perhaps I need to check this again to be sure).

It's bought empty. Otherwise and SML would be better value than an SMR
(mass 4, one shot). Which ship designs do you think are dodgy?

	Steve

 I never answer letters and you don't like my tie."  - The Doctor

Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

Prev: SMLs Next: Re: Modern Equivalents