Prev: Re: Modern Equivalents Next: Re: SMLs

SMLs

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 12:05:36 -0400
Subject: SMLs

Hi Folks,

I have just been reading through the Fleet Book about SMB/Ls and I have
come away confused on a couple of points.

First, what is the range of ER	missiles ?  I think it is 36" but it
doesn't seem to say this in the book, or at least I can't find it.

Second, when a SML is bout it is bought empty ?, the loads have to be
bought separately, so an empty SML is mass 3 and a filled SML would be
mass
5.  If so some of the ships in th ebook seems to come with filled loads
for
M3 (perhaps I need to check this again to be sure).

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics	     Tel: (718) 430 4289
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine	      Fax: (718) 430 8778
1300 Morris Park Avenue 			  email:
smurray@aecom.yu.edu
Bronx
New York 10461

Prev: Re: Modern Equivalents Next: Re: SMLs