Prev: RE: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long) Next: Re: A Few New DS2 Ideas

Re: A Few New DS2 Ideas

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 22:33:40 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: A Few New DS2 Ideas

You wrote:

>I have used the LADS, I like the extra range. I don`t use the MADS
because >it runs out too quickly and the guys I play with love vtols.

Exactally the intent I had.  MADS is intended to be more a strict
anti-aircraft system, not a 'shoot down the GMS' system.  You _might_
if lucky have a pair attached to your batallion task force, but most of
these are divisional or brigade assets.  The LAD simulates the
hand-held missles--this is your Roland.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: RE: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long) Next: Re: A Few New DS2 Ideas