Prev: Re: How big is human space Next: Re: Communication and Travel

RE: SG actions rule clarification

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:15:43 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: SG actions rule clarification

You wrote:

>Exactly what I said?! The separate action is for firing a support
weapon >(note that GMS's CANNOT fire as part of teh squad fire!?).
Trevor is >referring to splitting riflemen fire which is where you
would use a >detachment.

I'd allow them to fire on seperate targets without forming detachments,
but my initial miffedness (is that a word?) came from misunderstanding
initial question.  I didn't catch that it was two shots at same target.
 That's too gamey for words, and anyone who tried it in one of my games
would be beaten to death with a bar stool (That's what the Game Parlor
provides at their game tables).  Next question:  NSL power armor
trooper with APW (rifle) and rocket pack.  Can he fire APW in first
action with rest of squad's rifles, and rocket pack in second
action--likely at same target?	How about one with APW and SLAM/1?

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: How big is human space Next: Re: Communication and Travel