Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: RE: SG actions rule clarification

Re: How big is human space

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:11:09 -0700
Subject: Re: How big is human space

>In the full thrust universe, just how big was human explored space at
>the time we met the Kravack?  I looked at an Australian groups campaign
>map and they have it pretty small.  It looks like they used a real
>starmap and had it less than 20 parces' accross.

Tim, it's as big or as small as you want it to be. Jon is a big advocate
of
using what you like.

However, if we're talking about the "official" word from the GZG
optional
background (I don't blame you a bit, I like their background too)...

I have no idea. AFAIK, it's never been brought up before. Anyone ?

Schoon

Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: RE: SG actions rule clarification