Prev: OU ships...was:Re: SG actions rule clarification Next: RE: SG actions rule clarification

How big is human space

From: Tim Schmidt <tims@t...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 16:32:40 -0700
Subject: How big is human space

In the full thrust universe, just how big was human explored space at
the time we met the Kravack?  I looked at an Australian groups campaign
map and they have it pretty small.  It looks like they used a real
starmap and had it less than 20 parces' accross.

Tim

BTW: I was starting a campaign built around colonial actions near the
Horsehead Nebula.
But as that is over 500 parsecs away, I'll have to change it.

Prev: OU ships...was:Re: SG actions rule clarification Next: RE: SG actions rule clarification