Prev: Re: DS confidence checks Next: Re: Valiant Miniatures

Re: Valiant Miniatures

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 11:38:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Valiant Miniatures

-I'd love a copy of the pictures also.	I have a web site where I
-list spaceship miniatures and games.  When I can I also include
pictures
-of these.  So if you don't mind me posting your pictures on my site,
-would you send me the images?	I'll credit you with for these on the
site.
-My site is at <http://www.scruznet.com/~granvold/spaceship/index.html>.

-Enjoy,
-Tom Granvold		 <thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Hi, Tom!

Take a look at the old Alpha Omega game. I'm not familiar with the
original
Battleline, but the various AH versions have art(drawings? photo?) of
several Valiant ships on the counters.

Otherwise, I'll try to get scans made of my sheets and pictures. Would
you
also be interested in the line drawings of Starfire ships? The figs had
catalog sheet with the drawings included in the blister. Hadn't thought
of
them til this thread started up.

I certainly call on all list members to think of other items to offer in
support of Tom's noble work. Least I can do as I've let my own Sci-Fi
board
games and FASA ST pages languish.

The_Beast

PS- Tom, I know I've been to your site before, but local DNS can't find
scruznet. Perhaps http://www.scruz.net/~granvold/spaceship/index.html?
;->=

Prev: Re: DS confidence checks Next: Re: Valiant Miniatures