Prev: Re: DS confidence checks Next: Re: Valiant Miniatures

Re: DS confidence checks

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 09:32:44 -0700
Subject: Re: DS confidence checks

>Just got back from running a DS demo (every Monday, alternating DS
>with FT), and I tried out a variation on the morale rules.  Instead of
>taking one check, and only the most harsh, when fired on, I made them
>take all aplicable.

Hmmm. Although I like the ide of making the morale checks somewhat more
important, this sound like it's just a little over the top. Perhaps if
they
were to just take one check, but the maximum drop could be a factor of
how
many - or how bad - checks would have been made total. This makes for
less
dice rolling too.

Schoon

Prev: Re: DS confidence checks Next: Re: Valiant Miniatures