Prev: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb) Next: RE: Painting Valiant Miniatures

RE: Painting Valiant Miniatures

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 10:24:03 +0000
Subject: RE: Painting Valiant Miniatures

> From: 	 "BEST, David" <dbest@shl.com>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 "'FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk'" <FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk>
> Subject:	 RE: Painting Valiant Miniatures
> Date: 	 Mon, 8 Jun 1998 08:28:00 -0400

Valiant is now owned by someone else.  In the Midwest Wargames
Association Newsletter recently, I saw an ad for the Valiant range of
1/2000th sailing ships offered by a company called Division after
Division.  The Games Quarterly gives their address as:

16710 Bradbe Road
Fisherville, KY 40023
502 267 8146 after 6pm EST

Contact:  Roger Dospil

Roger may be casting the line.	If so he MAY have the molds for the
Starships and may not be aware of any interest in them.

KR