Prev: RE: Painting Valiant Miniatures Next: Re: Fleet Book Errata ?

Re: Painting Valiant Miniatures

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 21:25:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Painting Valiant Miniatures

Michael Brown wrote:

> WHERE?  Are there any left (or did you grab them all and run)!

	Sorry, no more left.
	I had posted a plaintive note on
	rec.games.miniatures.misc asking for Valiant
	starships, and one lonely soul answered me.
	It was just one Perseus cruiser and a
	couple of Draco destroyers, so you didn't
	miss much.

	As is probably true with you, I will pay
	serious bucks for the larger ships in
	that series.

	There are a couple that I've never seen
	(indeed, I'm not sure they ever existed).
	In the assemby instruction sheet, there are
	pictures of the Auriga fleet support ship,
	and the Scorpius and Pegasus hyperspace
	submarines.

Prev: RE: Painting Valiant Miniatures Next: Re: Fleet Book Errata ?