Prev: He is back! Next: Re: He is back!

Re: Carrier status, was Re: More Fleet Book questions

From: <BJCantwell@a...>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 00:08:29 EDT
Subject: Re: Carrier status, was Re: More Fleet Book questions

> In retrospect, I agree.  Recovery operations seem more involved by
their
>  very nature-so limiting them to half does seem reasonable.  So it
could be
>  reworded that FlightCons "allow a ship to launch 2 groups or recover
1
>  group every
>  turn for each", to quote from Kelvin Henderson's reply (I'm
consolidating
>  replies.)  Score another one for Brian.

When I came up with the idea of the Launch Cons I was suprised that I or
anyone else had never thought of it before.  I also like keeping
recovery to
half of launches since it is always a more complicated business,
especially
with guys coming in damaged, straggling from their group, and other real
life
drama not seen on the FT scale.

Glad to see people using the ideas...

Brian