Prev: Re: Carrier status Next: Re: SGII for Victorian SF?

Re: Vector movement

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 11:50:49 +0100
Subject: Re: Vector movement

John Atkinson wrote:

> How much additional
> complication does the vector system add to the game?	I know I try to
> think about moving a ship in three directions at one time and my eyes
> glaze over.  How much does the vector system detract from the
> incredibly simple nature of the FT rules?

I don't have the FB, but assume that the vector movement rules are
similar
to the ones he posted last year.

While there is a little added compilcation in writing the movement
orders,
I find that it is MUCH easier to predict where your ships will end thier
movement than with the cinematic movement. This actually SIMPLIFIES the
game for me.

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: Re: Carrier status Next: Re: SGII for Victorian SF?