Prev: Re: FB - emblems Next: Re: FB - emblems

Re: Re-entry to the list..

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 19:10:29 +0100
Subject: Re: Re-entry to the list..

>Yes but they're on the back of a mule crossing the rockies right now.
>It'll be another
>few weeks.
>
>Los

Heh!

>Joe Duke wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>	   Forgive the intrusion but I have been absent from the list
for quite
>> sometime.
>>	   I need some help.....I am scheduled to run 3 FT demos at a
>>convention here
>> June 5-7 and I am in dire need of the Fleet Book.  Are there any in
the US
>> yet	Where can I get one?

Even if I mailed you one direct it probably wouldn't get there in time.
You
could always try being REALLY, REALLY, REALLY nice to KR at GeoHex and
see
if there is any small chance of prising one of his tiny handful of
advance
copies out of him.... (Y'know, offer him the soul of your first-born
child,
that sort of thing....)  :)

Jon (GZG)