Prev: APSW from DS to SG Next: Re: Fleet book [OT]

Re: [OT] Fleet book (and intercontinental shipping)

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 21:38:23 +0300 (EET DST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Fleet book (and intercontinental shipping)

On Tue, 26 May 1998, W. Nitsche wrote:

> actually moving pretty quickly.  When I was actively on ICE's
Rolemaster
> mailing list, there would be a bunch of complaints from country's
outside
> North America who often waited 2-3 months (or longer) for new product.

2-3 months? I count myself lucky if the local shops have anything within

6 months of its release, and even then only if it's from a major
company.
They restock GZG and the likes maybe every three years or so (if they
stock them at all).

I really try to support my local shop and buy anything I can from them,
but since I don't play GW or WW, they don't have much to offer in the
timely delivery department.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	   | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: APSW from DS to SG Next: Re: Fleet book [OT]